Thursday, August 2, 2007

{PAY IT FORWARD

Well this moring after waking up at 430 and not being able to sleep i ventured to the computer for some Blog hopping and what do i find on Miss Becs Blog??? A little Pay it Forward challenge that has been set, originally from Janelles Blog ??? and it goes a something like this:

"The first three people to join me will receive a handmade gift from me. I have 365 days to make it and send. Hopefully it won't take me that long though. Then each of you three must also put this on your blog and get three people each to sign up. Then you make your three people a handmade gift. I think it sounds great. Hopefully three bloggers out there will want a handmade gift from me. All you have to do is put this fun challenge up on your blog and lets keep it going. "

now heres the scarey part does anyone want something handmade by me??? if so you get the gist post this on your blog and hopefully it will go around and around and around so everyone gets a lovely handmade gift from someone you might not know..

So spread the word and share the love..

Im off to do some scrappin while the boys are still at school, its ment to be cleaning day but i just dont feel like it and have been doing anything and everything to get out of it today, hopefully the little cleaning faries will come and remove the rubbish tip from my lounge room, and the waqshing fairy will bring in all the clothes and fold the washing LOL a girl can dream cant she???

Til next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan

I have seen this great idea popping up on blogs everywhere. I would love to take part but am afraid I made one attempt at blogland and failed terribly. I hope you post photos of the gifts you create on your blog. If I had a blog I would have loved to have participated. The box that you have made for the Bonne Babes Foundation is beautiful. My family have lost a little one and the box that was provided to my sister and brother in law by the hospital is such a treasured item. They are so grateful to have a beautiful place to keep some of their treasured keepsakes. Kim

Anonymous said...

great idea Megan - might have to make and donate a box too!

the pay it forward thing - have been seeing it pop up all over too - I too am a big believer - that's why I give stuff away on my blog - it's called "craft karma"!!!!

so I will be your first girl! and will add it to my blog tomorrow too :)

hugs
JEN hall