Monday, January 29, 2007

{SC38

Just finally today (i swear i live at the end of the earth) have i gotten my sumitters copy of SC 38 i cant believe that it takes so long to come sometimes , the next issue will be out before i finish pouring over this one, and i still havent got my subscribers copy of FK yet either?? what the?? it was out in the stores on Wednesday so why is it Mon and i still dont have one not happy Jan.Well heres my LO in this SC its in the Got any Blacker section, right at the end as usual, hmmm not sure if its the last name or not but they always seem to be the last ones

FUNNY FACE
anyway im pretty happy with it, and am now going to pour over asll of the other girls gorgeous work in here.
Til next time...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yes this stood out for me Megan. You are a monster talent, there's no doubt about that.

Can I blab yet?

Megan xx