Monday, February 5, 2007

{ LOs finally finished LOL

Well i just love having two boys you can scrap the swame LO twice without really having to change anything about it so YAY!!! for me when i just feeli like getting some done, so heres Blakes version:

And heres Jacks:


Does anyone know of a good White ink, i brought this one STAZON cotton white but as you can see in Js LO it doesnt show up very well and that is stamped three times LOL a bit frustrating, hmmm not happy Jan
well til next time...

6 comments:

TatumW said...

i am soooo loving your work Megan...I esp. love your LO for Nic's boxx challenge and picking spring is just gorgeous.

I have always been a fan of Em's work and am loving doing the deck of me challenges.

Tatum xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Mege'sand welcome to blogland! Just spent the last 1/2 hour reading your blog - can't believe you held out on us for so long!

Gorgeous layouts, especially the spring one, love love love the yellow.

Am back online now so drop me an email when you get a chance.

E xx

Gillian said...

Hi Megan, Just popped in to view your lovelies.. and what a wonderful time I've had... Welcome to Blogdom! :o)

Megan said...

Hey Meegie Moo!

for some reason your blog isn't updating on my Bloglines :-(

Gorgeous layouts BTW, but I can't help with your white ink....no idea of a good one.

Hoping all is well there!

Megan xx

deirdre said...

Love it when you can use a design a couple of times, makes for easy turnover of LO's.
I havent actually tried stamping with white ink yet, but it is on my to do list, so will let you know how I go.
Loving seeing all your LO's Megan, love your style.

kathie said...

I just found your blog through Megan's. Great. Another blog :)
I don't know of a good white ink. Love to hear about it if you find one though. The one I have is crap too.