Thursday, February 22, 2007

{OMGosh so excited

Just off to pick up the boys from school, ive had a wonderful day off not much really achieved but somethings that really test your patientience with little ones in toe (like going to the bank)

So excited just checked my emails and i had not 1 acceptance but 6 whoooooo 'im excited' (in best big kev voice)

Been stuffing around about at the scrappin table and not much has been finished, lots started, but not finish , hmmm seems to be the story of my life ATM

nothin else to tell so


Till next time...

8 comments:

Megan said...

Megan!!!! That is incredible news!!! Are you just over the moon or what?!

Can't say I'm surprised - you do awesome work!

Megan xx

Julie said...

That is awesome news Megan. Your work is great so it come as no surprise to me either.

Mardi said...

Megan...that is absolutley fabulous!!!....and totally deserved.....your layouts are always PERFECT!
.....and I also spied your layout in the current "Scrapbooking for Beginners"....and it is gorgeous too I might add.
I totally know what you mean about a scrapping table full of started and not finished projects....my table is like that at the moment too...
Mardi x

TatumW said...

6 acceptances!! WOOHOO, congratulations and so totally deserved 'cause your work is AWESOME! Tatum xx

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC:)

I am so pleased for you. What a great way to end off the week eh!

deirdre said...

FANTASTIC Megan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel Diener said...

Woohoo...what a fantastic day for you..yay.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic Megan, looking forward to seeing them all. Say "Hi" to my lovely boys. Catch up with you all when back from NZ.

Val