Thursday, March 15, 2007

{Love this LO

Just a quick post, didnt get time last night, but heres the LO i did in Kims online class and i just love it, not really something id normally do but im loving this page and will hopefully get some time to do some more.


ALWAYS {YOU}



























Very Organised and a great service, if you get the chance go in and book for the next one, you wont be dissapointed.

Hopefully ill get some more scrappin done today as the boys have preschool, but i reaally have woken up feeling Sh!t, so maybe ill just relax and have a nap , now that sounds good, now just to stay awake until i get them to school, that could be a mission...


Well til later..

5 comments:

Janelle Wind said...

LOVE your LO Megan - it is gorgeous!! Kim is a great teacher isn't she... Sorry you are feeling yuck today - I really hope you get that nap. x Janelle

Megan said...

Meegie this is just gorgeous! I hope you get to have a lie down and rest up....only a few weeks and I'll be there so you'll need all the strength you can get lol.

Yvette Adams said...

I love your layout from Kim's class. Adore those bright colours.

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! :)

Megan said...

.....would you do some more scrapping and SHARE woman!!!

lol...hello Meegie....I want some inspiration so I've come to look in your slide thingo on the side....love what you do :-)

Megan xx

Mardi said...

Megan...I just love your layout from Kims class...love the aqua and orange together...and that is a seriously gorgeous photo....Hope you are feeling better...
Mardi x