Tuesday, March 13, 2007

{No scrappin

but ive gotta get my butt into gear. Ive got LOs due for a comp ive entered, due by Friday and ive just had a letter off Krys from SM to do a commissioned LO oh wow, what do you do???? with three steps, techniques??? by April 4th, what the??anyone with advice for doing this i would be very grateful for this.
Just have to say WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO as the lovely Megan will be moving to Brissie next month and i cant wait til the nutter gets up here its going to be so cool, i just cant wait, jumping around my house with excitement.
Later today, im doing an online class with Kim and it looks so cool, (very organised, as she always seems) i just cant wait for the class to start, still got another 5 and a half hours.

Other news, the boys are both doing super at swimming, and Blake even kicked his feet yesterday, he normally much prefers to just get dragged up and down the pool , just kinda floating along, looks very cute but is very frustrating.. Jack will be moving up to the next class in a fortnight, she just wants him for one more lesson, then hes going to learn how to actually swim, with his arms and all, its going to be scary, he doesnt really get the whole arm thing, just thinks you can kick and get along that way, cant wait to see him in a few weeks as he should be flying.

Well im off to try an prep my journalling for this class, hopefully post my LO from Kims class up this arvo, if i finish it LOL fingers crossed..

Til next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
I'm back and love the new LOs, will be checking back later for the one you promised for today. Have had about 5 mins access to a computer while away so am trying to catch up this morning, but still have that 21st album to finish by tomorrow night. Tell Jack I'm sorry I missed him, but I'll be at work this Monday.
Megan your work is just getting more and more amazing, I love it.

See you soon,
Love Val

Megan said...

Hello Nutter!!

I am busting to get up and see you too!!! Now just to get all this packing and stuff out of the way and I'll be right!

Hey how cool that Krys has asked you to do a step by step!!! Let me know which edition it will be in so I can make sure I get it!

Megan xx