Saturday, February 10, 2007

{Busy, Busy, Busy

ive been so busy this week, i dont even remember having time to scratch myself, i love beening busy cause it keeps you active and all that but i really hate it when the washing starts to pile up and nothing seems to be getting done, ive been helping Paul at work for the last few days and its really buggered me, more than normal ,it doesnt help when you get burnt to a crisppy (no creme' in the middle) crisp, my own stupid fault, im always on at Paul to put on some sunscreen, and to keep his hat on and what did i do?? go and get really burnt (stupid, feeling a bit sorry for myself) but im going to wear a t- shirt today and hopefully thatll save me a bit. Well im off to work.. fingers crossed for no burning today...

DREAMER

Just quick a LO i did Thursday night..

Til next time...

(took photos of Jack yesterday Fri 9/2)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Well firstly, I am extremely excited because my Bloglines updated you!!! it hasn't been working with your blog, but it seems to have sorted itself out now. I can keep very close tabs on you now Missy!

Megan this layout is just fabulous - you use such beautiful papers. Really classy.

Hope work is okay!
Megan xx

Julie said...

Love the layout too. That paper is beautiful.

Hope your sunburn isn't bothering you too much.