Monday, February 12, 2007

{Thanks for the Music

Well im a little technically challenged (just a little LOL) its only taken me three days and very descriptive directions from my lovely friend Megan to get it up and going.
Most of you probably wont have heard of this song (its a bit old) Shimmer but its one of my faviourite songs and is a little tribute to one of my best friends Glenn who sadly passed away 7 years ago this month. I still get shivers up my spine and a tear to my eye everytime i listen to it but it means alot to me. I should have some LOs to share tomorrow (fingers crossed).

til next time...

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yay for you Meegie Moo! You got it to work, and I remember this song. It's a great song to remember Glenn by...and I am sorry that you lost one of your best friends. I know how painful that is.

Will be looking forward to tomorrow's update with layouts!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

I found you too Meegie, way to go girl. Love it and will be able to see more of boys. Happy Anniversary for the other day. a trip to NZ too, lucky girl. I'll be back often.

Val

deirdre said...

I love that song too Megan. Sorry about your friend.
Cant wait to see some LO's.