Monday, April 2, 2007

{Scrappers Block

Well i seem to truely have it LOL how to rid the darn thing is still to be answered....
I thionk its from pouring so much into one 'major' project, it really seems to drain the creativity outta ya and im struggling here to regain it, been thinking to much about things ive got to do and not doing them Porcrastinating is the word ive heard many use and for the record sometimes i think i can be the Queen of this.
Well in other news at least my house is starting to reseble a home again and the floor can be viewed at least enough to make a path to and from places like the loo LOL

I went and got myself as new printer on Thursday although im still not really clued on how it works it seems to print beautifully, i ended up with an Epson after going in there all gung ho about 'i want a Canon, Canon you hear me its the best', the salesman potietly explained to me that Canons were a great printer but the Epson will do a far superior job and is extreemly more ink efficient blah blah blah so i got the Epson LOL
Now just want it to print like my old one, i knew how to use it and it was for the dummies like me who dont want to BEEP around with the BEEEPING printer for four hours before you can print a page, but its all called learning and maybe by reading the book, ill be able to suss it out all little, read the manual, not really loving that idea, but ill give it a go and fingers crossed get some prints done today. Oh and another tricky thing it does it prints on the CD so when i figure it out i can print on the face of CDs how technology these days, straight on the disk push it in and out it comes all pretty looking with your photo (or whatever) on it.

Ive got a couple of quick LOs to share but that will have to wait till this arvo as i need another USB to attach my scanner up now and will be getting that today at the shops.

Big get well to Val, hope your starting on the road to recovery and resting up taking it easy, youll be back on your feet in no time, love ya

Hope everyone had a great weekend

til later...

4 comments:

Mardi said...

Megan Im sure you will love your Epson....Im on my second one...and just love it!

...hope the block dissapears soon....I think we all get it at times (I know I do)... it is so frustrating when you have the time to sit and scrap...and nothing happens...and everywhere you look everyone is creating masterpieces of creative ideas.
Mardi x

Megan said...

Hey Meegie,

It's so easy to get blocked....but I know you'll get through it. Have a bit of a break, or try and do a layout and not expect it to be brilliant....just play and do it without pressure or stress.

You will love the Epson....I've got one and I think it is brilliant...wouldn't have anything else!

Megan xx

TatumW said...

Hey Megan hope that the dreaded block goes away soon. I always find that a bit of a tidy up and a good challenge get me going again! Have a great week, Tatum xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
Been able to sit on my box for the first time this morning and headed here to see the boys. Bugger your block, hurry up and get through it, will check back later today for uploads you are promising.
Thanks for well wishes, am still very sore and tired but hey the good news is no cancer. Catch up with you soon and say Hi to the boys from me.

Love Val